Journal of Engineering and Applied Research seeks to publish articles that use the results of fundamental research to reach the true perfection of behaviours, methods, tools, equipment, products, structures, and patterns used in human societies. This research, which emphasizes the link between ideas and practice in different disciplines of the Technical and Vocational University, is based on learnable skills and participatory models and also creates sectoral research. These studies do not take place in a vacuum. Rather, they emerge in the scientific space in search of fundamental research which both influence and are influenced by.
Below are some of the goals of the Journal of Engineering and Applied Research:
• Turning ideas and opinions into action
• Developing technology and applied knowledge
• Generating questions for basic research
• Providing solutions to practical problems
• Producing special products
• Testing theoretical concepts in real space